What is great content to you? A cool new song or video? An informative guide? How about a hilarious pic?
Today we are unveiling a new app that brings you the latest news, photos, videos and more in the most beautiful way!
So far the DashBurst online magazine, which launched early last year, has covered many extraordinary people, startups, and projects throughout the world. Now we’d like to bring you even more content and offer it in the best format possible, no matter what platform you are on. We feel we owe it to all the creators out there who’ve put in the time to make their work unique and awesome. We owe it to them to bring you their work looking and sounding the way they designed it.
Now, with your help, we would like to bring all of this rich content to you on the go with new mobile apps for your Android phone or tablet, iPhone or iPad device!
Why Do We Need Your Help?
To provide you with this opportunity to explore the content you love on the go, we will need to develop some cutting-edge apps. Now, making these awesome apps across all the platforms you might use won’t be easy, so that is why we need your help! We have a small and hardworking team willing to put in the effort to make this happen, but we can’t do it without you.
What Do You Get?
How about a cool DashBurst t-shirt?
Or some original wall art?
And of course the apps…
We want to provide you with an app, fully equipped with all the useful and rewarding features you want from a news reader like:
- Easy on-the-go browsing of our magazine content
- Alerts when important news breaks in your favorite areas of interest like social media, business, technology and design
- Notifications when content goes viral, so you never miss a cool new song or video again
- Full customization options to follow any assortment of categories or media you like
- Quick sharing and scheduling capabilities to popular social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Reddit, Evernote, Instapaper, Pocket and more
Working on the web is an amazing opportunity to take our message to a global platform, however, it offers many obstacles to deliver our content consistently across the many different devices you may use to connect to the web, but we’re excited to take on this challenge for both the Android and iOS 🙂
Let me know what you think of our new magazine look on Kickstarter and thanks for your support!