The State of Flipboard and Rise of Mobile Curation [INFOGRAPHIC]
Flipboard is a personal magazine made up of the things you care about most. Recently, it surpassed 50 million readers and released a new feature that allows users to create their own magazines. Readers can now collect and curate the web pages they like into these magazines on Flipboard.
Since the new edition of Flipboard was announced several weeks ago, an additional 3 million readers have joined (for a total of 53 million currently). Also, more than 500,000 magazines have been created since too, given this great new way to curate content for mobile devices. In fact, there are over 6 billion pages flipped per month! More than 50% of Flipboard 2.0 users are reading magazines every day. 9am is the top time of the day for reading, while 7pm is the peak time for sharing. Some of the most popular magazines by publishers include The Esquire Interviews (by Esquire), Prefab Perfection (by Dwell), Women We Love (by Esquire), and The Beatles (by Rolling Stone). Using Flipboard is a truly an amazing experience and the site could be looking at exponential growth in the years to come as mobile devices completely take over!
Check out our new hand-curated magazines on Flipboard:
- Tech Burst – http://flip.it/YBceG
- Business Burst – http://flip.it/CnuqK
- Social Burst – http://flip.it/sXuE9
- Infographic Burst – http://flip.it/ZTDPg
- Photography Burst – http://flip.it/5kLVQ
- Design Burst – http://flip.it/gJTfz
- SEO Burst – http://flip.it/vyb3h
- Science Burst – http://flip.it/uiw39
- Entertainment Burst – http://flip.it/8KTJv
- New Music Burst – http://flip.it/igxrH
- Humor Burst – http://flip.it/uZTyZ